- NOT compatible with 2015 Moultrie M-990i Gen 2 camera...WILL fit 2013 & 2014 M-990i cameras.
Fits Moultrie: C-80, C-90i, D-500, D-900i, GM-80XT, M-550, M-880, M-880c, M-880i, MLB-800i, M-990i, M-990Gi & W-900iXT Cameras.
- Manufactured With All Steel Construction To Provide Exact Camera Fit. This Allows Camera To Be Taken In And Out And Still Point Back To Same Spot. (Unlike Competitors Shoe Box Design)
- Powder Coated With A Camo Break-up Paint Applied
- Helps To Protect Your Camera From Natures Elements
- Stops Animals From Chewing On Your Camera
- Theft Deterrent
- Can Be Lagbolted, Bungeed, Or Belted To The Tree
- Allows Use Of Padlock Or Python Cable
- Manufactured By CAMLOCKbox
- Purchase Is For Box Only. Select Additional Items As Needed.
Posted by Michael D. Richardson II on 16th Oct 2013
the product is strong, duriable, reliable, and weather resistant... i have owned another one for over a year and now if i buy a camera i make sure i can get a CAMLOCK BOX for it first because they give me a peace of mind after i had a camera stolen one time in the past i will never buy one without the other...
Posted by Lone Bow on 1st Jul 2013
I own 8 trail cams and all of them are protected by CAMOLOCKboxes. Using 4 3/8in. X 4in. lag bolts along with a Python Cable Lock and a shielded pad lock, you would need to bring a chainsaw to get away with a camera.
These lock boxes fit my Molturie M990i cams like a glove and I always feel better walking out of the woods knowing my cams are protected by a CAMOLOCKbox.