- Fits Moultrie: Panoramic 150 Camera
- Outer Shell Constructed With Heavy 14ga. Material. Front Mask Constucted Out Of Heavy 11ga. Material.
- Manufactured With All Steel Construction To Provide Exact Camera Fit. This Allows Camera To Be Taken In And Out And Still Point Back To Same Spot. (Unlike Competitors Shoe Box Design)
- Powder Coated With A Camo Break-up Paint Applied
- Helps To Protect Your Camera From Natures Elements
- Stops Animals From Chewing On Your Camera
- Theft Deterrent
- Can Be Lagbolted, Bungeed, Or Belted To The Tree
- Allows Use Of Padlock Or Python Cable
- Manufactured By CAMLOCKbox
- Purchase Is For Box Only. Select Additional Items As Needed.
Posted by Unknown on 12th May 2014
We were very pleased with the quality of this security box. It is very well made and we were surprised at how well the camera is secured inside the box itself.
Posted by Gene from New Jersey. on 11th Dec 2013
I've been plagued with people vandalizing and stealing my treestand of my property for a numder of years, so I am very hesitant of putting anything of value out there. so when I was looking to put a game camera on my property I first had to find very secure security box to house the camera. now I do realize that if someone wants to steal it or destroy it they will find a way to do it. I wanted to make this as difficult as possible for them. cam box is very impressive to say the least it's made of heavy gauge steel & and the way it locks together it will not be easy to be pride apart. although the whole for the lock is small & I did have to enlarge it and in the future I am thinking of welding washers around the lock hole just to reinforce it. I did rate this at 4 stars only because I just received it and I am waiting to see how it holds up against the vandals. what I would like to have seen made on this box is some kind of shield that would protect the lock against bolt cutters. but maybe I'm just being paranoid about about leaving a $200 digital camera strap to a tree in the woods. I secured my cam box in the woods by 4, 4 inch lags then a python cable lock followed up by one of master locks #9 rated heavy duty cut resistant lock. I did do a lot of searching on the internet and cam box seems to be the only company that takes securing your game cameras seriously at a reasonable price.
Posted by Nate Blyleven on 5th Aug 2013
Extremely durable and very affordable. I know when I leave my camera in the woods it will be there when I come back. Great product guys!